Javascript.RU

Создать новую тему Ответ

Опции темы Искать в теме
Старый 28.06.2013, 12:30
Новичок на форуме
Отправить личное сообщение для Lenaleon123 Посмотреть профиль Найти все сообщения от Lenaleon123

Game of Thrones Seasons 1-3 DVD
Game of Thrones Seasons 1-3 DVD - http://www.number1dvd.co.uk ,I am a huge fan of this show. It is shot all over the world, living up to the expectations from its fans.

Kristofer Hivju as Tormund Giantsbane is almost lovable as the wall-climbing Wildling "I like you boy, but if you lie to me - I'll pull your guts our through your throat." The other is Dianna Riggs' Ollenna Tyrell who plays the Game of Thrones with every Lannister she can find and is one of the finest players, the only character able to put Tyrion down in wordplay. Also established characters get even more development, Jaime Lannister's character development is fascinating in these season as he turns from die-cast villain to humility and honor when things get out of hand. Having never liked Daenerys in the previous seasons (she didn't really do much) - her actions here turn her into one of the finest strong-willed characters which begins to remove her entitlement complex in favor of earning her place. Unfortunately knowing where she goes in "Dance of Dragons" it may only last until next season - rarely does the audience get what they want. Meanwhile Tywin gets more time to put down his family members (his scene tutoring Joffrey is legendary) and Tyrion remains a vital member but is no longer the show's star, the responsibility gets spread out. There's barely a weak member of the cast here and be wanred for anyone who hasn't seen this season yet - as it is in Storm of Swords, the writers are willing to kill off characters front, left and center.

No matter it is the sets or the plots design, they both did great work. And also the dialog is fantastic, flowing with hidden subtext, overt emotion, political posturing, fabulous connections and much more.
Ответ

Опции темы Искать в теме
Искать в теме:

Расширенный поиск